After Sprint announced last month its intentions to launch its own LTE Advanced network in 2013, it looks like AT&T doesn’t want to be left out of the party as well. Speaking at the LTE North America conference in Dallas yesterday, AT&T’s president and CEO of AT&T labs announced that the carrier will also be launching its own LTE Advanced network in 2013. But other than the vague 2013 time frame, AT&T didn’t provide any additional details about the rollout – which is understandable, when you take into account that the carrier is still in the early stages or rolling out its regular LTE network.
Anybody holding out from getting a smartphone until LTE Advanced is released?
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released
- 2013-12-17: EE UK Now Allows 4G LTE Roaming For AT&T Subscribers
- 2013-12-09: AT&T Teams Up With Rogers To Offer 4G LTE Roaming In Canada
- 2013-06-20: Aio Wireless Gets AT&T 4G LTE Support