If you feel the need to keep an eye on your baby throughout the night because he/she sleeps in a different room you probably have a baby monitor to do the job. While audio-only monitors have done the job for many years, it looks like they’re about to get a significant upgrade with BabyPing: a combination of your iOS device, a free app and a baby monitor over a WiFi network.
Watch your baby sleep in full color video (640 x 480) over your WiFi network, and hear every noise he/she makes with the built in microphone on the monitor. The monitor also features Smart Filter which cuts out background noise and static normally associated with baby monitors and Constant-Connect acts as a permanent tether between the app and monitor – instantly notifying you when the baby is upset or the connection is broken.
The BabyPing Video Monitor will be available starting February 2012, but you can sign up for notifications on the launch of BabyPing at the official website.
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2013-09-20: iOS 7 Causes 4-Year-Old Boy To Cry Uncontrollably
- 2013-06-26: Contra: Evolution Brings The Classic NES Game To iPhone, iPad Today
- 2013-06-17: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Releasing On iOS June 20
- 2013-05-24: iOS 7 Redesign May Feature Flat 'Black and White' Design
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices