The E-book business has been pretty competitive of late, and while Amazon has got dibs on some DC Comics, it looks like Barnes & Noble has got its own exclusives as well. The company announced its NOOK First program: books that will be available exclusively to NOOK readers for a limited period before they are made available elsewhere. This means that folks who want to read some books earlier will have to do it through NOOK.
To kick start the program, Barnes & Noble has selected books from four authors: Bella Andre, Taylor Marsh, Boy Mayer, and Elizabeth Kaye. The books will be on sale now with prices ranging from $2.99 to $5.99, with more to arrive in the coming months. How many of you will be picking up these books through NOOK First, or will you be waiting until they are available elsewhere? Find out more about NOOK First.RELATED
- Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- Survey: Amazon Kindle Fire Preferred Over Tablets With Google Play For Gaming
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: b&n, barnes & noble, ebook, nook,