EA/DICE have just announced on the official Battlefield blog that they will be pushing out a significant update for Battlefield 3. This isn’t some minor tweak or fix but will implement a host of changes such as weapons balancing, improved squad control functionality, stability, user interface enhancements, some feature enhancements based on feedback from the community, and the removal of “negative mouse acceleration” that some people have been experiencing.
The patch will be released in the coming week for the PC, with the console version to follow after that. In case you didn’t know, console patches take a bit longer due to the certification requirements for console content, but hold on tight, it’ll be arriving in due time.
- 2013-10-31: Battlefield 3 Player Uses Military Terms During Match For A Hilarious Experience
- 2013-06-27: Korean Movie Trailer Accused Of Being A Battlefield 3 Rip-off
- 2012-11-30: Battlefield 3 Aftermath Expansion PC Footage
- 2012-11-27: Battlefield 3 Patch Corrects Input Lag, Balances Weapons And Squashes Bugs
- 2012-09-04: Battlefield 3 Armored Kill patch released
- 2012-03-28: Battlefield 3 1.04 update crashes PS3
- 2011-12-20: Battlefield 3: Physical Warfare pack now on PC and Xbox 360
- 2011-12-20: Battlefield 3 commercial created by FreddieW
- 2011-12-19: Battlefield 2143 hinted in Battlefield 3