Remember we mentioned last week that Battlefield 3 would be receiving a significant update this week? Well, the update will be pushed out to all Battlefield 3 gamers on the PC today. It will be for both clients and servers, so expect some downtime when it is released at 11PM PST today, November 21st. As previously mentioned, console owners will have to wait awhile for the update.
So what does the new update bring? General performance and loading time improvements, “Black Screen” fix for an issue occurring on some PC configurations, stereo and rendering support for NVIDIA and AMD graphic cards, fixed several crashes that occurred when joining multiplayer and co-op sessions, fixed a problem with high speed movement (aka “negative mouse acceleration”), you should no longer be able to damage a friendly vehicle when sitting in an open position, grenades now drop to the ground if you get killed while attempting to throw it, you should no longer spawn too close to enemies in TDM, SQDM, or Conquest, damage and range tweaks for some weapons were fine tuned to balance the game, added round duration and ticket summary at End of Round screen, fixed a problem regarding key bindings while playing, and significant changes to the Join Squad interface.
There are even more changes not listed here which you can read up at the source link. Keep an eye out for the update in a few hours.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed 4 Receives First DLC Today
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Next Need For Speed Is Already Being Worked On
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- PS4 Achieves Nearly 800k Gameplay Broadcasts, Over 7.1m Spectate Sessions
- Follow: battlefield, battlefield 3, dice, ea,
- Seen at: blogs.battlefield.ea