Folks in the UK who missed out on the launch of BBM Music a couple of weeks ago can rejoice because the service is now available to them today. RIM has announced that BBM Music has officially launched in the UK. And in case you’re in the dark about BBM Music, it’s a service (powered by Omnifone) that takes advantage of BlackBerry Messenger to let friends share their favorite songs with each other through their profiles. Users can stream music from their own playlists as well as their friends’ playlists. So basically, the more people you’re connected to on BBM, the more songs you’ll be able to listen to with the service.
BBM Music costs £4.99 a month in the UK, though new users can try the service free for 60 days. Check out the BBM Music launch video to show you what it’s all about:
Next Story: XtremeMac Tango Bar is stylish
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company