While Beats headphones are loved by many for its sound quality, its bright, and loud designs isn’t everybody’s cup of tea. It looks like that is all about to change with the launch of Beats’ new headphone lineup. Called the Beats Executive Headphones, these audio accessories ditch the eye-catching colors for a more contemporary, less “obnoxious” appearance while keeping the trademark Beats sound quality.
The Beats Executive Headphones a sleek stylish look thanks to its black headband and brushed metal finish. The headphones also feature noise cancellation to make sure you’re totally immersed in the audio pumping out through the speakers. The Beats Executive Headphones are available for reservation now, and carry a price tag of $399.95. No release date except “coming soon” on its website. Anybody interested?
Next Story: Sony to launch its own cable-TV alternative?
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones
- 2012-01-18: Monster Beats Wireless headphones visits the FCC
- 2011-11-30: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio headphones get colorful for the holidays
- 2011-10-11: Limited Edition Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones comes in seven different colors