More than a week ago, we mentioned that the Belkin LiveAction has arrived at the FCC, and that can only mean one thing – something which hits the FCC will most probably be released in due time, more often than not sooner rather than later. Well, here we are now with the Belkin LiveAction Camera Grip, where it will be accompanied by the LiveAction Camera Remote. The $49.99 Belkin LiveAction Camera Grip will feature a contoured, soft-touch design and an external shutter button, turning your iOS device into a digital camera so that you can shoot images in the traditional method – by pressing a physical button.
The Camera Grip will be connected to the charge connector of the device, where it ought to be able to fits easily over the majority of cases. As for the integrated tripod mount, it will attach itself to any standard tripod to deliver you a more stabilized control. There will be separate buttons for photo and video recording, and it will play nice with the iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, and iPod touch. [Press Release]
Next Story: Dolphin browser for iOS updated
- 2014-01-05: Belkin Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker Announced
- 2013-10-23: Belkin Announces iPad Air Compatible Keyboard Cases And Other Accessories
- 2013-10-21: Belkin Skorpion Will Detect Malware While Recharging Your Android Device
- 2013-08-30: LEGO And Belkin Team Up For iPhone 5 Case
- 2013-07-22: Belkin WeMo Light Switch Now Available