One would think that Belkin tends to roll out accessories for devices associated with Apple, and that line of thinking is definitely not wrong with the latest gizmo to hit the FCC. Known as the Belkin LiveAction camera, this particular peripheral is actually a remote shutter release for the iPhone. No idea on pricing or availability, but so far whatever paperwork that was released does reveal just how it works – the controller will trigger still or video recording over a Bluetooth connection, while the bundled LiveAction app will also kick into action.
Apart from that, the LiveAction camera will house a detachable stand that helps prop your smartphone up on a wide range of surfaces. I guess this is an accessory that budding directors might want to look into – especially when it comes to working with stop-motion movies. Apart from that, it would also come in handy for group photo situations so that you can get everyone’s head inside.
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-01-05: Belkin Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker Announced
- 2013-10-23: Belkin Announces iPad Air Compatible Keyboard Cases And Other Accessories
- 2013-10-21: Belkin Skorpion Will Detect Malware While Recharging Your Android Device
- 2013-08-30: LEGO And Belkin Team Up For iPhone 5 Case
- 2013-07-22: Belkin WeMo Light Switch Now Available
- 2011-12-23: Belkin Wemo arrives at the FCC
- 2010-10-04: Belkin AirCast Auto Adapter Visits The FCC
- 2010-10-14: Belkin Conserve Gateway Visits The FCC