Bing users will be pleased to know that the Bing for Mobile app has just received a brand new update today. The update attempts to close the gap between the regular Bing mobile website and the Bing for Mobile app on all devices with the use of more HTML5 within the native app itself. Microsoft wants users to have the same Bing experience regardless of whether they’re using it on an iPhone or an Android device.
In addition to tighter HTML5 integration, the update to the Bing app includes new features such as: Maps/List Split View (which lets users view business listings and directions and a map in a single view to make it easy to see what you’re searching for), Deals (for all you bargain hunters), Video Domain for the iPhone, and Transit/Real-Time for Android.
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Twitter Quietly Removes Option To Direct Messaging Anyone
- 'Selfie' Becomes The Word Of The Year For 2013
- Digg iOS App Updated With Digg Video Support
- Facebook For Android Updated With TV Show Reminders
- Follow: Android, app, bing, html5, iOS,
- Seen at: bing