Bing users will be pleased to know that the Bing for Mobile app has just received a brand new update today. The update attempts to close the gap between the regular Bing mobile website and the Bing for Mobile app on all devices with the use of more HTML5 within the native app itself. Microsoft wants users to have the same Bing experience regardless of whether they’re using it on an iPhone or an Android device.
In addition to tighter HTML5 integration, the update to the Bing app includes new features such as: Maps/List Split View (which lets users view business listings and directions and a map in a single view to make it easy to see what you’re searching for), Deals (for all you bargain hunters), Video Domain for the iPhone, and Transit/Real-Time for Android.
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Bing.com Gets Personalized Cards
- 2014-04-10: Microsoft Updates Bing Windows Phone Apps, Removes "Bing" From Their Titles, Too
- 2014-04-08: Bing Flight Price Predictor Shuts Down
- 2014-03-19: Bing Shows Off Travel Time And Mileage For Driving Directions
- 2014-01-16: Apple And Google Remove Plastic Surgery Game From Their App Stores
- 2014-01-15: News Republic 4.0 Features Smart Recommendations
- 2013-11-26: Assassin's Creed Pirates Headed Onto iOS And Android December 5th
- 2013-10-31: Angry Birds Developer Releases Match-3 Puzzle Game On iOS, Android