You know how Apple iPad sparked off an entire industry of protective cases for the tablet market, just as how their iPod over the years helped plenty of other companies make money? Well, Case-Mate does not want to miss out on the Kindle Fire bandwagon, hence having rolled out a trio of cases in a range of colors, textures and materials. For those who are more practical than others, the $40 Tuxedo (sounds really formal, don’t you think so?) will be an ultra slim folio with built-in and reusable MagicTape, which is a double-sided adhesive that doesn’t leave residue and never loses its grip. It can also double up as a stand with multiple viewing angles, where this premium case will flip and bend easily.
For those who are more fashion forward, then the $50 Venture is more up their alley, where it will maintain a scratch-free decorum for your tablet, while doubling up as a convenient stand. Available in black or red, either color is striking enough to attract attention your way.
Last but not least, and the most expensive of the lot, the $130 Hampton will deliver luxurious buffalo hide leather which was inspired by vintage luggage and iconic travel pieces. Crafted in Turkey, this is more a work of art, but offers adequate protection as well. Which would you choose? [Press Release]
Next Story: Navigon 2.0 Lands in the app store
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2013-09-03: Case Mate Claims iPhone 5C Is Slated For September 20th Launch
- 2013-01-31: Case-Mate Outs BlackBerry Z10 Cases
- 2012-05-10: Case-Mate launches iPhone cases made from recycled plastic
- 2011-11-17: Case-Mate got your new Kindle Fire covered
- 2011-09-29: iPhone 5 Case Mate appears in AT&T inventory system