China has been known to put out several copycat products in the past, but it seems that lately local manufacturers are starting to produce some pretty interesting devices, which may not exactly impress in terms of hardware, but they do quite well for themselves in the design department, with this “Love Master” Android tablet.
The name of the tablet is rather deceiving, and we’re guessing it might a direct translation from what the locals call it, which is “Ai Shou”. This tablet is one of the better tablets we’ve seen coming out of China as it appears to be running on a 1GHz NVIDIA’s Tegra 2 dual-core processor. It sports a 9.7” IPS display with a resolution of 1024×768, with a 5MP/2MP rear/front-facing camera and will launch with Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.
Here’s the interesting bit though, it looks as if this “Love Master” tablet will be receiving the Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 in the future, although when exactly that is remains unknown. No word on storage capacity or pricing, but given the specs we don’t expect this tablet to come cheap, with speculation that it will cost $314 for the WiFi only version, and $471 for the 3G version.RELATED
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Woman's New iPad From Target Came With Past Owner's Personal Information
- CyanogenMod 10.2 Android 4.3 Stable Builds Released
- iOS Leads Android In Cyber Monday Online Shopping
- Bing For Android Gets A Facelift
- Follow: Android, china, dual-core, gingerbread, tegra 2,
- Seen at: gizchina