Good news iOS gamers, it seems that come some time in December, Square Enix’s Chrono Trigger will finally be available for download onto your device. We know that the game has been played many times by gamers all around the world, but for those who have yet to check out the game, perhaps playing it on your iOS device could be a great way to discover what you’ve been missing out on all this while!
Unfortunately the iOS portion of the game refers only to the iPhone and the iPod touch, and will not be available for the iPad although that would make things a lot more interesting, although to be honest playing Chrono Trigger on the iPhone and iPod touch itself should make for a pretty interesting experience already. No word on pricing but if it were to follow in the footsteps of other games released by Square Enix in the past, expect to pay around $10-$16 for it.
Next Story: Square Enix Market to launch in Japan
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM
- 2013-05-24: Verizon Cloud Offers 500MB Of Free Storage To iOS, Some Android Devices
- 2013-05-10: Zynga's Endless Runner 'Running With Friends' Now Available On iOS
- 2013-03-27: Final Fantasy V Coming To iOS Tomorrow
- 2011-03-31: Hasbro MY3D available April 3
- 2011-01-20: iDOS returns to the App Store