I am not quite sure whether a company wants to take the risk of sounding like a copycat by incorporating another company’s brand name into their own – case in point, IASUS Concepts, but I will let you be the judge. The Diablo Amp is the latest portable headphone amp from IASUS Concepts, where it will not only be powerful enough to rock your brains out, there is also a volume warning built-in as part of its social responsibility solution, I guess.
Unlike the original that had its output power capped so that your eardrums will not suffer any permanent damage, the new Diablo Amp throws caution to the wind by getting rid of such restrictions, so that it will have even more power to make those headphones and helmet speakers work to their fullest possible range of volume without sacrificing on clear, high fidelity audio.
Needless to say, the Diablo Amp could very well overpower your eardrums in no time, so make sure you use it in a responsible manner and pair the amp only with headphones and helmet speakers which have been specially designed to accommodate high volume levels safely. Out later this 25th of the month, each $99 purchase will come with a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- 2014-04-17: Major Record Labels Hit Pandora With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- 2014-04-17: Future Sonos Software Update Could See Full Wireless Speaker System Capability
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-16: More On Imogen Heap's Mi.Mu Glove For Music
- 2014-04-16: iOS 8 Could Feature Built-In Song Identification Thanks To Shazam [Rumor]