Diablo III was originally slated to be released by the end of 2011, however due to numerous bugs and the game not meeting the high standards imposed by Blizzard, the release of the game has been pushed to 2012. In a way we are disappointed by the delay, but on the other hand we do appreciate Blizzard’s attention to detail and QC which will hopefully result in yet another stunning game.
So when in 2012 can we expect to get our hands on the much anticipated Diablo III? Well, it seems that Amazon France has outed the 17th of February 2012 as the release date of the game. The game can be pre-ordered from their website for €49.90 and is expected to start shipping come 17th of February, assuming of course that is the actual release date.
There has been much speculation in the past surrounding the release date of Diablo III, and with the beta underway for the past few months and Blizzard’s expectation of an early 2012 launch, does Amazon France know something we don’t? Or are they simply participating in the speculation as well?
Next Story: iPhone 4S SIM card issues
- 2013-03-24: New Diablo III Trailer For PlayStation 3 Released
- 2011-11-25: Diablo 3 rune effects shown off in new videos
- 2011-11-23: Diablo III could be released 17th February 2012
- 2011-10-21: World of Warcraft annual pass promotion gives you Diablo 3 for free
- 2011-10-06: Blizzard gives you a sneak peek into Diablo III's items, weapons and armor
- 2011-09-23: Diablo 3 beta invitation email phishing scam
- 2011-09-21: Diablo 3 plays well with a gamepad