I don’t know about you, but cats tend to get at birds more often than dogs do, but then again, pooches prefer a game of catch anytime. Enter this new wave of Angry Birds craze, where both cats and dogs are literally able to take a bite out of those avian friends, making me wonder whether green pigs are their sole targets after that. Hartz Mountain Corporation will be rolling out an exclusive range of Angry Birds pet toys that feature a host of the uber popular Angry Birds characters, where it will be out before Christmas so that Fido can have his present in time as well.
This new range will comprise of half a dozen dog toys and a quartet of cat toys, and there will also be additional collections which will be introduced in the near future. Apart from the frisbee (Hartz Angry Birds Tuff Stuff Flyer), you will also have chew toys and tug toys, while for cats who love pawing at a ball of yarn, the Hartz Angry Birds Wand ought to do the job perfectly well. Now you can keep your kids and pets occupied with Angry Birds, how about that? [Press Release]RELATED
- Time Warner Cable Open To Including Netflix On Its Set-Top Boxes
- Time Warner Cable Adding TWC TV App Support To Another Platform This Week
- PiixL Jetpack: A Small Enough PC To Be Tucked Behind Your Flat Screen TV
- Natural Machines' 3D Printed Pizza Actually Looks Edible
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- Follow: angry birds, rovio,