For those with a lot of spare cash to spend, they may want to take a look at De Bethune’s iPhone casing, which apparently they dedicated to Apple’s late co-founder and CEO, Steve Jobs. The case is dubbed the DW4, aka the Dream Watch 4 and will be made out of bead-blasted titanium along with an embedded mechanical watch in the back.
The watch dial is said to be made out of blue titanium, and uses diamonds and 18k white gold to mimic the look of stars. It sports a rather futuristic design and somehow it feels like we need a protective casing for this casing, especially since we wouldn’t want to scratch the glass on the watch that’s on the back of the casing. It has been designed to fit on the iPhone 4S, whose volume and mute buttons have shifted a bit compared to the iPhone 4.
Only twelve of the DW4 cases will be made, and unfortunately no pricing for the case was listed, but we’re guessing that these are probably one of those situations where if you have to ask how much it costs, you probably shouldn’t even be thinking about buying it anyway.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Report Claims Touch ID's Accuracy Degrades Over Time
- "Apple Picking" Is A New Smartphone Theft Technique You Need To Be Aware Of
- Follow: accessories, bling, casings, iPhone 4S, luxury, titanium,
- Seen at: professionaljeweller