To commemorate the special date of 11.11.11, Amazon Wireless decided to roll out the Droid RAZR, offering it for all of $111.11. I suppose if they threw in an additional “1″ into the price, it would have cost way too much more than what anyone is able to stomach – so better stay at that figure. Orders placed today can still qualify for the special price, with shipping set to commence from the end of next week onwards. Similar to most Amazon Wireless deals, this particular price point will apply only to new 2-year contracts, so folks who are on the lookout for an upgrade to the existing contract will just have to pay more to the tune of $249.
Once this is out, it would be interesting to see the other two powerful Android smartphones from Verizon released – the Galaxy Nexus as well as the HTC Rezound. Which of these smartphones will tickle your fancy, or have you already made up your mind to get the thinnest 4G LTE smartphone to date? Read our Droid RAZR review if you want to know more about the phone.
Next Story: Logitech says no to Revue 2
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Fire TV’s Voice Search Expands Partners Roll
- 2014-04-17: Amazon Germany Workers Go On Strike Again
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store
- 2014-04-16: Amazon Cloud Drive Users Can Now See Documents Stored On A Kindle
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2011-11-27: Motorola Droid RAZR gets a shade of white?
- 2011-11-27: Motorola Droid RAZR source code rolls out
- 2011-11-11: Droid RAZR ad shows how it was designed
- 2011-10-24: Motorola Droid RAZR sold unlocked for $600
- 2011-10-05: Motorola continues buying up RAZR domain names