Ever heard of Energy before? No? Neither have I, but then better late than never, don’t you think so? Energy is actually part of the Klipsch Group, so from the get go you can more or less be sure that at least some bit of quality is thrown into the mix. The Energy Power EM-2.1 is the brand’s first-ever multimedia speaker system, just in case you were curious. Boasting an easy-to-use, plug n’ play product, all you need to do in setting it up would be to plug both the speakers and a computer into the back of the EM 2.1 subwoofer with the provided cables, crank up the volume and enjoy resolute, all-encompassing bass performance.
Sporting a powerful 3″ front-firing subwoofer as well as a couple of satellite speakers that have fiber composite cone drivers, the EM 2.1 will not be out of place in any living room as it comes in a high-gloss, black-satin finish. Not only that, the subwoofer is compact enough to be stashed onto a desktop space, so that you need not worry about using up floor space or grapple with even more wires.
At a rather affordable $99.99 a pop, the Energy Power EM-2.1 certainly does seem to shape up to be a sound investment, pun not intended. [Press Release]
Next Story: Dell XPS 14z debuts at long last
- 2013-03-14 Metal-air Batteries, Cheaper Alternative For Communication Grid Backup
- 2013-03-05 Yunasko: Ultracapacitors with High Power Efficiency
- 2013-02-12 German Student Wants To Harness Electricity From Thin Air
- 2012-08-28 How Beneficial Will Be The New 54.5 Mpg Fuel Efficiency Standards?
- 2012-05-15 Personal Power Generator Prototype Powered By Organic Viruses