Energy, part of the Klipsch group, has just announced a spanking new soundbar as part of the Power Series – where it will be known as the Energy Power Bar Elite. Sporting plug n’ play functionality, it will also be accompanied by Dolby Digital Decoding as well as 3D Surround Mode, making this more or less an instant upgrade to any entry level sound system as your ears experience a totally new level of power. The Energy Power Bar Elite is famous for its sonic accuracy and dramatic spatial reproduction of the live concert experience, where performance is accompanied by a world-class design as well as innovative audio technologies.
Staying true to Energy sound principles, it will feature unrivaled flat on-axis frequency response and minimal levels of distortion and resonance. Each $599.99 purchase is accompanied by a commanding 10″ wireless, side-firing subwoofer that requires no wires to hook up to the soundbar whenever it is plugged into a power source, and since it is matte black in color, it will be able to be integrated into just about any environment without missing a beat – pun not intended. [Press Release]
- 2013-04-03: Samsung HW-F750 AirTrack Wireless Soundbar
- 2013-02-20: Orbitsound Releases The M Series Soundbars With Bluetooth Connectivity
- 2012-08-30: Klipsch HD Theater SB 3 soundbar
- 2012-01-09: Philips CSS5123 Soundbar Speaker with DLNA streaming
- 2012-01-06: Behringer Eclipse XT Soundbar