Steve Jobs did quite the amazing thing by making the iPad one of the more highly desirable devices in the mass market, basically opening up the tablet market where none was commercially viable at that point in time. Well, since then, millions and millions of iPads have been sold, and it shows no sign of abating in terms of popularity. The iPad is not only a portable productive tool, it will also keep you entertained on long haul flights and road trips. How about using it as a tool to forge closer family ties?
The iPad can do this if you have the GameChanger which is actually an iPad dock with a game board, turning the iPad (when docked) into an integral part of the game. You will need to spin a virtual wheel on this to determine just how many spots there are to move as the app monitors your progress. The board itself will feature a couple of skins (The Magic School Bus and Animal Mania) that will feature their fair share of animation, quests to fulfill and questions. Since no physical dice or cards are involved, you won’t have to worry about losing those. Grab some fun with the GameChanger for $80 each. [Press Release]
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"