As with any self respecting piece of software or game, Gears of War 3, too, will need to be patched from time to time with updates for a better gaming experience. From 2AM as of this morning (PST), those who logged into Gears of War 3 would have been on the receiving end of the second title update – where this particular update will introduce major changes which will fix exploits, host migration issues, while throwing in new additions as well as a slew of other issues being sorted out.
Some of the improvements include the addition of a spectator mode option in private versus matches so that it can be broadcasted by gaming leagues. Apart from that, Leader and Vengeful medals are not that hard to acquire any more, in addition to mutators Roadie Comet and Regen Enemies. Have you updated your copy of Gears Of War 3 already?
Next Story: Rumor: Apple takes control of iPad 2 supplies
- 2013-12-10 Xbox One System Update Handles Multiplayer, SmartGlass Issues
- 2013-11-19 PS4 System Software Update 1.51 On Its Way
- 2013-10-25 Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Patch 1.1 Solves Lumiose City Save Bug
- 2013-09-01 Nexus 7 JSS15Q Update Fails To Fix All Touchscreen Issues
- 2013-06-18 PS3 4.45 Update Locks Up Certain Consoles
- 2012-01-18 Gears of War 3: Fenix Rising now available
- 2011-10-20 Gears of War 3: RAAM’s Shadow Game add-on heading your way this December
- 2011-09-14 Calibur11 to give away Gears of War 3 Cog Armor Suit
- 2011-08-16 Epic to ban Gear of War 3 spoilers
- 2011-07-20 Mad Catz loves Gears of War 3, releases new audio peripherals for Xbox 360