General Motors is upset, and they want to sit at the top of the food chain when it comes to plug-in hybrid vehicles, aiming to wrest the crown away from the undisputed champion thus far – Toyota’s Prius. Executives at General Motor claim that this is a “moon shot” attempt, and hopefully if successful, it will enable them to rocket beyond Toyota Motor Corp’s reach in terms of technology leadership.
It would be interesting to see how General Motors intend to bring the Volt Range or its successors up to par with what Toyota and the rest of its rivals are able to offer on the market at point of writing. What kind of future do you think plug-in hybrids, relative to the rest of the gas-powered four wheelers that we have all come to know and love?RELATED
- Southwest Airlines Offer $2 iMessaging Service For iOS Users
- If Batman Loved Golf...
- Rolls-Royce To Design Ship To Transport Live Fishes
- Newsmy Navigation Announces CarPad II Android-Powered DVD Navigation Tool
- Man Willing To Sell A Testicle For A Nissan 370Z
- Follow: general motors, gm,
- Seen at: businessweek