Google Music has been in its beta stages for quite some time now, and it looks like the cloud music service is done with the testing phase and is about to officially go live. Google has just sent out some invites for an event that will be taking place next Wednesday, November 16th, 2pm PST. While the invitation didn’t specifically mention “Google Music”, the invitation does have the heading “These go to eleven.” which is an obvious reference to the popular mockumentary, This Is Spinal Tap, about a fictional rock band.
No word on whether Google will be announcing anything new at the event but be sure to stay tuned to Ubergizmo, as we’ll keep you posted on what’s going on. And as usual, the it will also be streamed live on the YouTube Android channel.
Next Story: Moosejaw X-RAY app lets you see through clothing
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company