Last week we reported that Rockstar Games website had been replaced with a full splash spage of the Grand Theft Auto 5 logo and a countdown date to the trailer. Well, the day has finally arrived and Rockstar Games has released the official trailer for Grand Theft Auto 5. If you were expecting something fantastic, you definitely won’t be letdown. The one and a half minute long trailer shows you what to expect from the game without giving away too much, and it sure looks awesome.
I’m not going to give away anything here, so hit the break and check it out for yourself. Do leave us your thoughts about the trailer in the comments below:
Here’s a short description of the game:
Developed by series creator Rockstar North, Grand Theft Auto V heads to the city of Los Santos and surrounding hills, countryside and beaches in the largest and most ambitious game Rockstar has yet created.
A bold new direction in open-world freedom, storytelling, mission-based gameplay and online multiplayer, Grand Theft Auto V focuses on the pursuit of the almighty dollar in a re-imagined, present day Southern California.
Next Story: PlayStation 3 sales catching up with Xbox 360
- 2013-10-30: Rockstar Rewarding Unique Selfies With GTA 5 #EpicPhotobomb Contest
- 2013-09-20: GTA 5 Earns $1 Billion In Three Days
- 2013-09-16: Grand Theft Auto iFruit Companion App For iOS Released
- 2013-08-26: Additional GTA 5 Special, Collector's Edition Details And Screens Emerge
- 2013-07-10: GTA 5 Will Feature Customizable Weapons, Vehicles
- 2013-07-09: GTA 5 For PC Hinted At In New Job Listing
- 2013-07-09: GTA 5 Gameplay Trailer Shows Us Actual In-Game Footage
- 2013-05-08: New GTA 5 Screenshots Feature Heists, Scuba And Ridiculous Costumes
- 2013-04-30: New GTA 5 Trailers Highlighting Michael, Franklin, Trevor Released