The show starts at 7:00 PM, follow it on the live streaming above. See below the description of the startups presenting:
Chip in to contribute to a group gift using Clover, the first mobile only advanced payment solution. Hear how you can use Inrix to avoid traffic delays getting to the mall or to your relatives for the holidays. Find discounts and deals near your current location with GeoQpons . Browse and shop the latest big brand catalogs and circulars with Catalogue by TheFind. All this and more in one hour at the SF AppShow.
Next Story: Metal Gear Solid 5 Announced by Hideo Kojima
- 2014-02-26: Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2013-12-26: CTIA Launches Know My App Website That Details Potentially Data Hungry Apps
- 2013-11-21: HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- 2011-11-03: eBay CEO Keynote at Open Mobile Summit
- 2010-04-13: Giveaway: Get a Free Pass for eComm America 2010