Interested in taking lomo photographs? Well, instead of spending money on a lomo camera or on a variety of apps that promise lomo filters and effects, how about spending money on this Holga iPhone Lens Filter Kit? As pictured above, it does exactly what you’re thinking it does, and that is to take lomo-styled photographs.
As you would imagine, the big dial allows for you to switch between the various filters that come with the case. This would give you 9 different effects to meddle with, although it does not appear that you can purchase additional filters. However you could combine this various lomo-esque apps such as Instagram and Hipstamatic to give you even more trippy and psychedelic results.
The drawback to the Holga iPhone Lens Filter Kit is that it appears to block off the flash on your iPhone 4/4S, and it doesn’t look like it will fit nicely into your pocket, meaning that you will probably need to carry this case around with you separately. However if this has piqued your interest, the case is available from HolgaDirect for $25 and will be compatible with both the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S.RELATED
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- Schneider Unveils iPro Series 2 Lenses For The iPhone 5
- The ThrowBack App Is An Interesting Way To Recall Photos And Memories
- Snappgrip for iPhone adds a camera grip to your smartphone
- The Trygger camera clip adds a polarizing filter to your iPhone
- Follow: accessories, cases, iphone 4, iPhone 4S, lomography, photography,
- Seen at: wired