If the latest reports turn out to be true, February is going to be a big month for HTC. The Commercial Times has stated that the Taiwanese company is going to announce a trio of Tegra 3-powered devices at the Mobile World Congress next year. The quad-core devices will consist of a tablet and two Android smartphones. The tablet should be running Android as well, though it wasn’t confirmed in the article.
Other than that, no additional details have been revealed but HTC has previously mentioned that its new tablet is going to stand out from the competition. Until HTC officially announces the devices, these rumors are best taken with a pinch of salt but seeing how quad-core devices are the next big thing; it wouldn’t be a big surprise if they turn out to be true. 2012 is shaping up to be an interesting year.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2012-02-29 HTC One X won't have Tegra 3 on AT&T (updated)
- 2012-02-27 HTC One X hands-on
- 2012-02-26 HTC One X finally sees the light of day
- 2012-02-16 More HTC Endeavor/One X details leaked
- 2012-02-10 HTC Endeavour to be shown off at MWC 2012?