We’ve previously heard rumors about HTC’s upcoming quad-core devices, but it looks like the company will have a lot more of those in store for us. According to DigiTimes’ industry sources, HTC will focus on producing quad-core tablets and smartphones in the first half of 2012 to compete with rivals ASUS, Acer, Samsung and Lenovo.
There’s also talk about the HTC Quattro – the 10.1″ NVIDIA Tegra 3-powered tablet with HTC Scribe, Beats audio, 3.5G, WiFi, with Dropbox and HTC cloud services; showing up as early as March 2012. Another phone rumored to arrive next year is the HTC Edge – a 1.5GHz Tegra 3 phone with a 4.7″ display, an 8-megapixel camera, 32GB of storage, with HTC Sense 4.0, HTC Watch, HTC Listen, HTC Read and HTC Play. Lastly there’s the previously mentioned HTC Zeta with a 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm processor, 4.5″ display, 8-megapixel camera, Beats, HTC Sense 4.0 and “complete cloud content”. Stay tuned and we’ll keep you posted.
Next Story: Nikon D800 photos and specs leaked
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2012-04-30: HTC One X quad-core vs. dual-core
- 2012-02-29: HTC One X won't have Tegra 3 on AT&T (updated)
- 2012-02-10: HTC Endeavour to be shown off at MWC 2012?
- 2012-01-12: Fujitsu shows off prototype Tegra 3 quad-core phone
- 2011-12-05: ASUS Padfone to come shipped with NVIDIA's Tegra 3 instead