With about two days to go before HTC’s 3rd of November event, it seems that one person has managed to get their hands on a pre-production model of the HTC Rezound, and has uploaded an unboxing video to YouTube, which you can view below after the break. The HTC Rezound will be one of HTC’s Beats Audio integrated Android smartphones, and while it has yet to be officially announced, many are speculating that the event on the 3rd of November will be when HTC officially unveils the device for the world to see.
Interesting thing about the video is that while Verizon in-store ads have outed the name of the device as the HTC Rezound, the sticker on the box that the device came in referred to it as the HTC Vigor.
Upon opening the back cover, the internals reveal a translucent red plastic, along with a red colored battery, which the creator of the video said reminds him of the Droid Incredible handset, which seems to lend a bit of credibility to the rumors that suggest the device could be called the Incredible HD, although perhaps that name will be reserved for other markets.
The hardware specs based on the “About phone” seems to confirm that the device will sport a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4.3” 720p HD display, 8MP/2MP rear/front-facing camera and Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.4, along with HTC Sense 3.5. Either way we will wait for the 3rd of November for official confirmation.
- Slingplayer Windows 8 App Costs $15 After Free Trial Run Period
- Skype For Android 4.5 Rolls Out
- Cut The Rope 2 Launching Exclusively On iOS Dec. 19
- LG Optimus G Android 4.4 KitKat Begins Rolling Out For Some Users [Update]
- Conan O'Brien Uses Lyft App To Take Kevin Hart, Ice Cube Around Town
- Follow: Android, beats audio, gingerbread, HTC, incredible hd, rezound, unboxing, Verizon,
- Seen at: netbooknews