If you’re keen on getting your hands on a HTC Rezound and you can’t wait until the 14th to pick it up, you can always feast your eyes by watching some videos in the meantime. The folks over at Wirefly have been kind enough to post up an unboxing video of the upcoming powerhouse Android phone on Verizon, and give us a glimpse of what the phone will be sold with, and what it’s like to power on the phone for the first time.
One thing that really stands out about the whole package is how everything is red and black, which makes it look really attractive (in my opinion). If I were the type of person to buy a phone based on how it was packaged, the HTC Rezound would definitely be in my “to buy” list. Check out the unboxing video for yourself. It looks like a lot of great phones are arriving on Verizon this month – the DROID RAZR, the Galaxy Nexus and the Rezound. Which one will you be picking up?
Next Story: Join Ubergizmo on Google+
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound officially announced
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound Preview
- 2011-11-03: HTC Rezound official press shots leaked
- 2011-10-31: HTC Rezound spotted in Verizon ad
- 2011-10-19: HTC Rezound renders spotted