OK, we know for the longest time that the Jawbone UP is already well on its way, but two niggling questions keep on popping up – “How much?” and “When will it arrive?”. I am rather glad that Jawbone decided to clear the air once and for all with their press release (it is a PDF link, so you have been warned), and we will deliver the nitty gritty before going through the motions of the specifications (yet again). Basically, the Jawbone UP will arrive this November 6th, where you can choose from small, medium, large sizes, in a seven color count of Dark Black, Dark Brown, Dark Red, Bright White, Bright Silver, Bright Red, Bright Blue – where it will retail for $99.99 a pop.
This tiny wristband is meant to work with tandem with an app on your iOS device, where it will be your personal trainer that tracks your daily activity, sleep patterns, and eating habits so that you will end up with a healthier you – presumably you have the discipline and desire to remain healthy, of course. I wonder what happens when Siri marries UP? Do they end up as some sort of nagging gym instructor?RELATED
- Odon Device Helps In Baby Delivery Process
- Smart Glasses Helps Medics Find A Patient's Veins Using 3D Imaging
- Kinsa Accessory Not Only Takes Your Temperature, But Could Possibly Diagnose You As Well
- Man Implants Large Biometric Computer Chip Into His Forearm
- Smart Glasses Use High Contrast Images To Help The Blind See
- Follow: jawbone,