Remember the JBL OnBeat speaker dock introduced earlier this year? Well, JBL has now decided to launch a successor to the speaker dock. Called the JBL OnBeat Air, it does everything the previous OnBeat does, and a little more. In addition to charging your iOS devices, the OnBeat Air can stream music from them via Apple’s AirPlay technology or through a 30-pin dock connector. Other than the additional AirPlay support, it doesn’t look like much has changed.
The OnBeat Air still has an auxiliary input jack for non-iOS devices, and also has the ability to stream music from other sources via WiFi. It features an IR remote control for controlling it across the room, and has an amplifier power of 7.5 watts per JBL Phoenix transducer. The JBL OnBeat Air is available no and will set you back $245.95. Head here if you’re interested in picking it up.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Pandora Sees A 9% Increase In Listeners Following iTunes Radio's Launch
- iTunes Radio Not Exactly Winning Over Pandora Subscribers
- Amazon Cloud Player Now Available For Mac
- iTunes Radio Will Start Promoting Pre-Release Albums
- Follow: Apple Inc, iOS, jbl, speaker dock,