JBL has recently unveiled a new set of desktop speakers called the JBL Jembe. As you can tell, this is named after percussion instrument, the Djembe, although unlike the instrument itself, we do not recommend that go about beating on these set of speakers.
The speakers have been styled using JBL’s Weave design, which means that you can expect to find metal grilles covering the drivers, which appears to be more form than function. The speakers will also feature a built-in power amplifier, with each speaker capable of putting out 6W of power, with a signal-to-noise ratio of under 80dB. The frequency response range for the Jembe speakers is from 80Hz to 20kHz.
The speakers will also feature a 3.5mm input will allow you to plug in another device apart from your computer, such as an MP3 player or your smartphone. If you’re interested in getting your hands on the JBL Jembe speakers, they are available from JBL’s website for $59.95.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: desktop, jbl, speakers,
- Seen at: electronista