If you’re looking for headphones to go with your iPod or iPhone, most of the time you won’t have any trouble locating them. The market seems to be filled with accessories catered to those devices. However if you try looking for Android-compatible versions, it’s a bit more challenging. Seeing how Android is getting even more popular now, I guess manufacturers are starting to pay attention to devices that run the operating system.
Klipsch has just released a new set of headphones aimed at Android devices. Called the Klipsch Image S4A, these in-ear headphones are similar to the Image S4 and S4i (for the iPhone) except that it’s been designed to work with Android phones and tablets instead. In conjunction with a free app, Klipsch Control, the headset’s onboard button allows users to play, pause, skip music; answer and end calls; and enable voice search.
The Klipsch Image S4A are available now and cost £89.99 ($142) each.
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company