For those living in China, great news as Lenovo has announced that the LePad S2005 will be headed your way. For those wondering, the LePad S2005 is Lenovo’s hybrid offering in the sense that it will be rocking a massive 5” display that seems to blur the line between a smartphone and a tablet.
As far as hardware is concerned, the LePad S2005 will sport a 5” 480 LTPS display, a 1.2GHz dual-core processor under the hood with 1GB of RAM, a micro USB and micro HDMI port, HSPA+ connectivity, a 1680mAh battery and will come loaded up on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.5. Unfortunately there was no mention by Lenovo if they had plans to bring Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 to the LePad S2005, but we guess that could be happen further down the line.
China’s model will be headed first to China Unicom, but for the moment pricing remains unknown along with a release date, so for those who are living in other countries and are looking forward to the LePad S2005, keep those fingers crossed!
Next Story: Nokia Lumia Live event caught on video
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2011-12-12 Lenovo LePad S2005 goes on sale in China for $415
- 2011-11-22 Lenovo's 5" IdeaTab gets leaked
- 2011-11-14 Chinese "Love Master" tablet runs on a Tegra 2 processor
- 2011-10-18 HDC Sensation is a convincing HTC Sensation knock off
- 2011-09-29 N5Zero is a 5" budget Android tablet