With so much news swirling around smartphones and tablets these days, you hardly hear of new notebooks being rolled out – such news is far and hard to come by. Well, the Lenovo X130e which was leaked recently, where it was accompanied by a X1 Hybrid and an $800 Ultrabook. Here we are with more details concerning the Lenovo X130e – it is being prepared to roll out into the mass market later this year, where even a product page of the Lenovo X130e was spotted on Taiwan’s PCHome to confirm that particular date.
The Lenovo X130e might very well be one of the last few netbooks in the closure of an era, especially when tablets have more or less cannibalized into the sales of the netbook market. Sure, not everyone wants a virtual keyboard to type with, but when was the last time someone you knew purchased a netbook? Sporting an 11.6″ display with a choice of an AMD E300 or E450 APU with AMD Radeon HD graphics, it will come with two USB 2.0 ports, HDMI support and Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity. No idea on its pricing just yet, but if you are interested, it might be worth looking into if the price is right.
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2011-12-30 Lenovo IdeaPad S110 shown off on video
- 2011-11-01 Acer Aspire One Happy 2 on the cheap
- 2011-10-24 Amiga netbook rolls back the years
- 2011-10-13 NEC MGX 7-inch netbook demonstrated
- 2010-03-16 Lenovo ThinkPad Mini 10 seen Down Under