Dell has the Dell Streak 5 and Samsung has the Galaxy Note 5.3, both of which seem to be some sort of hybrid between phones and tablets. While we can’t say for sure if phoneblets will be taking off any time soon, Lenovo seems convinced that there is a market for such devices as a photo and some details surrounding Lenovo’s 5” hybrid have been leaked.
The device will apparently be named as the IdeaTab which will stray from Lenovo’s IdeaPad name for their tablets. Apart from its 5” display, it is also said to feature a dual-core processor under the hood, MicroUSB and MicroHDMI inputs, and according to Engadget’s tipster will feature capacitive buttons, meaning that there’s a good chance it will not be launching with Android’s Honeycomb or Ice Cream Sandwich on board.
What do you guys think? Is the 5” hybrid a standard you guys would like to adopt in the future, or do you still prefer keeping your smartphones and tablets separate?RELATED
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- GTA: San Andreas For iOS Released
- Japan Leads The U.S. In App Revenue
- Microsoft Reportedly Considering Waiving Windows Phone And Windows RT Licensing Fees
- Twitter Updates iOS, Android Apps To Send Photos Through Direct Messages
- Follow: Android, hybrid, leak, Lenovo,
- Seen at: theverge