After surfacing in quite a number of leaks, the LG Optimus LTE was finally launched in Korea early last October. Though LG didn’t launch the phone in the US, it looks like we’re possibly one step closer to getting it – Bell Canada officially announced yesterday that its customers will have “exclusive access to the Optimus LTE.
LG’s Optimus LTE features a 4.5″ 720p HD display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, HSPA+ and 4G LTE connectivity, an 8-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 1,830mAh battery, HDMI output, DLNA, WiFi, WiFi Direct, 2GB of internal storage, and a preloaded 8GB microSD card (expandable up to 32GB).
The LG Optimus LTE will also come preloaded with Bell Mobile TV for folks to enjoy their favorite TV shows while on the go. No word on pricing, but the phone will be available in the “coming weeks”. While Bell did mention it was an “exclusive”, we can’t help but wonder if the phone’s arrival in Canada means it’ll be coming to the US as well.
Next Story: Safari 5.1.2 beta fixes embedded PDF issues
- 2014-04-22: Possible LG G3 Software Features Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21: LG G Watch To Arrive In A Shade Of Gold
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Seemingly Confirmed In User Agent Profile
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Headed For AT&T (Rumor)
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2012-03-27: Lucid by LG officially announced for Verizon
- 2012-01-17: LG Optimus Pad LTE announced
- 2012-01-09: LG Viper 4G LTE headed for Sprint
- 2012-01-09: LG Spectrum officially announced
- 2012-01-03: LG Connect 4G spotted in images