LG’s P330 ultra-thin notebook is finally made available in Korea, although when it will be arriving in the US remains to be seen. For those who may not remember, the P330 is an ultra-thin notebook by LG, which originally saw a Intel Core i7 processor under the hood when it was first revealed. However it appears that it has been taken down a notch and will instead run on an Intel Core i5-2435M processor at 2.4GHz.
As far as its other specs are concerned, they have remained the same, which means users will be able to expect an NVIDIA GeForce GT555M under the hood for graphics processing, a 40GB/640GB SSD/HD combo along with a 13.3” IPS display. All of which will be built into a metal chassis that weighs 1.7kg. Price wise South Koreans can expect to pay ₩1,364,000, which roughly converts to a whopping $1,220.
You can check out the hands on video below, which is in German, but even if you don’t understand what’s going on you should be able to get a good look at the notebook.RELATED
- German Retailer Accepting Mac Pro Pre-Orders Set For 16th December Release
- Chrome For Windows Gains Additional Password Security
- Google Santa Tracker App Announced
- Google Calendar Gets Smarter, Helps You Stay Up To Date
- 2 Million Passwords Compromised After Botnet Infection Spree
- Follow: korea, LG, notebook,
- Seen at: netbooknews