While Logitech is known for creating accessories designed for the home, it also has a division that creates devices for the workplace. Called Logitech for Business, it has just announced three new PC headsets designed to help employees focus on calls and work in comfort. We have the BH940 Wireless Mono DECT (Digital Enhanced Cordless Telecommunications) Headset, the BH410 USB Mono Headset and the BH420 USB Stereo Headset.
The BH940 Wireless Mono DECT Headset is for employees who need freedom to move away from their desks during calls while staying connected to the phone. It is lightweight, it features on-ear controls and can be used as a headband on an earpiece for hands-free operation. The BH410 and BH420 are designed for employees who need excellent audio quality while remaining at their desks. The BH410 has only one earpiece for folks to talk to their colleagues while the BH420 has two earpieces to block out all distractions. All three headsets are available now through Logitech’s business channel partners. Head here for more details.
- 2014-04-09: Logitech K830 Keyboard With Illuminated Keys Announced
- 2014-04-08: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Gaming Mouse Revealed
- 2014-04-01: Logitech X100 Mobile Speaker Revealed
- 2014-03-04: Logitech Announces New Harmony Smart Keyboard
- 2014-01-27: Logitech ConferenceCam CC3000e Is An Affordable Yet Powerful Video Conferencing Solution