Meizu phones are always touted to be carrying the latest and fastest hardware by its creator’s CEO – Jack Wong. And while we have yet to see the supposedly world’s first quad-core phone, the Meizu MX, Jack Wong has already mentioned that that the MX and the already available M9 will both be getting an update to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. But seeing how the quad-core Meizu MX isn’t even available right now, it would make more sense for the phone to ship with Ice Cream Sandwich from the get go.
And judging by Meizu’s past track records have been with updating its devices, I’m pretty sure a lot of people would rather have it on their phones from the get go instead of waiting for an update. Well, until then, let’s just see what Meizu will announce next.
- 2013-04-29: Android Design Head Praises Facebook Home's Attention To Design
- 2013-04-28: Google Glass CPU And RAM Specifications Revealed
- 2013-02-07: HTC Thunderbolt Ice Cream Sandwich Performance Issues
- 2013-02-05: HTC Thunderbolt Gets Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- 2013-01-31: Verizon HTC Thunderbolt Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Update
- 2012-09-10: Meizu MX Review (Quad-core)
- 2011-12-27: Quad-core Meizu MX expected in May 2012?
- 2011-12-07: Meizu MX given the hands-on treatment
- 2011-11-28: Sony Ericsson Xperia phones: Ice Cream Sandwich by March 2012
- 2011-11-22: Android Ice Cream Sandwich has accessibility features for the blind