If you’re thinking of getting a new web browser, Microsoft is has got some rewards in store for you if you decided to use Internet Explorer 9 this holiday season. While IE has improved a lot since it started losing popularity quite a number of years ago (when people started shifting to Firefox and then Chrome), it still has yet to win back the heart of the more tech-savvy folks who love their Firefox extensions and Chrome addons.
However, if you’re willing to give IE9 a shot, Microsoft has got some goodies in store for you if you choose the browser. Judging by the advert on the IE9 website, you’ll be getting 3 free months of Slacker Premium Radio, 3 free months of AOL Radio, and freebies from Hulu, Flixter, Fandango, Ticketmaster, Vimeo, Zynga and Pandora (to be announced later). While you may not one to use IE9 as your main browser, I guess you could download it just to get the promos. Find out more on the IE9 website.
- Google's Eric Schmidt Believes They're Sufficiently Protected From Government Spying
- Europol Warns That Data Theft On Public WiFi Is On The Rise
- Vine Updates TOS, Pornographic Material Will No Longer Be Allowed
- comiXology Experiences Security Breach, Password Reset Required
- Yahoo Maps Now Offers Indoor Navigation