If you’re thinking of getting a new web browser, Microsoft is has got some rewards in store for you if you decided to use Internet Explorer 9 this holiday season. While IE has improved a lot since it started losing popularity quite a number of years ago (when people started shifting to Firefox and then Chrome), it still has yet to win back the heart of the more tech-savvy folks who love their Firefox extensions and Chrome addons.
However, if you’re willing to give IE9 a shot, Microsoft has got some goodies in store for you if you choose the browser. Judging by the advert on the IE9 website, you’ll be getting 3 free months of Slacker Premium Radio, 3 free months of AOL Radio, and freebies from Hulu, Flixter, Fandango, Ticketmaster, Vimeo, Zynga and Pandora (to be announced later). While you may not one to use IE9 as your main browser, I guess you could download it just to get the promos. Find out more on the IE9 website.
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week
- 2011-11-01: Internet Explorer 9 web browser share in the US almost hits 35%
- 2011-05-24: IE9 on Windows Phone 7 is nearly there, but still lacks Flash
- 2011-04-14: The World's Biggest Pac-Man game needs your help
- 2011-03-29: Microsoft touts green credentials of Internet Explorer 9
- 2010-12-08: Internet Explorer 9 to receive tracking protection