Monster and SDJ Technologies have come together to develop a new “Monster Digital” brand that will handle memory storage needs, which seems pretty out of whack considering how Monster’s expertise lies in rolling out high-performance headphones more often than not, although they do make forays into connectivity solutions and consumer electronics accessories.
This long-term agreement will see the Monster brand name licensed out for use by SDJ Technologies, a company that manufactures high-performance Flash Memory Storage devices. The new brand will be aptly known as Monster Digital, where it will debut their range of products soon, and we’re quite sure that it will make a splash at CES next year in Vegas.
Hopefully whatever comes out of this partnership will be nothing overpriced in nature, something that even some fans of Monster feel as though the accessories they purchased were overpriced in the first place, not exactly giving them the best bang for their hard earned buck.RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: memory, Monster, USB, usb flash drive,