Monster and SDJ Technologies have come together to develop a new “Monster Digital” brand that will handle memory storage needs, which seems pretty out of whack considering how Monster’s expertise lies in rolling out high-performance headphones more often than not, although they do make forays into connectivity solutions and consumer electronics accessories.
This long-term agreement will see the Monster brand name licensed out for use by SDJ Technologies, a company that manufactures high-performance Flash Memory Storage devices. The new brand will be aptly known as Monster Digital, where it will debut their range of products soon, and we’re quite sure that it will make a splash at CES next year in Vegas.
Hopefully whatever comes out of this partnership will be nothing overpriced in nature, something that even some fans of Monster feel as though the accessories they purchased were overpriced in the first place, not exactly giving them the best bang for their hard earned buck.
- 2014-01-08: Monster And Lamborghini Team Up To Deliver Audio System In Veneno Roadster
- 2014-01-06: Monster's DNA Pro Headphones Go Wireless
- 2014-01-06: Monster DiamondZ Headphones Get Limited Edition Finishes
- 2014-01-06: Monster 24K Headphones Announced For $319.95
- 2013-09-18: Monster M7 Tablet Arriving At Walmart
- 2012-04-25: Bulavkus USB flash drive is a prick in a good way
- 2012-04-12: Self-destruct USB stick used by the Secret Service
- 2012-03-22: USB flash drive looks like a tiny hard disk
- 2012-03-13: Folderix Flash Drive
- 2012-03-05: USB AK-47 Assault Rifle flash drive