The Motorola Defy+ is a rugged phone, in fact the name itself seems to suggest that the phone will be able to “defy” physical trauma, but in case you felt that it wasn’t “defiant” or rugged enough, JCB, a company that specializes in construction, demolition and agricultural equipment, has teamed up with Motorola to produce an additional layer of “armor” for the phone.
This extra layer of “armor” acts more like a case, and basically what it does is that it improves the phone’s shock resistance capabilities. Apart from that this Moto-JCB phone doesn’t really bring anything new to the table in terms of hardware. However the phone will come bundled with several new apps, such as Therodolite, Spirit Level, Torch, Decibel Reader and a B&Q store locator.
The Motorola Defy+ with the JCB protection will be a limited edition item, so for those looking to get their hands on it, it is expected to be made available come 6th of December from Clove for about £219.RELATED
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Receives Snapdragon 800 Chipset
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Follow: defy, Motorola, rugged,
- Seen at: intomobile