Motorola owners, if you have registered yourself in the Motorola Owners’ Forum, you may or may not have received an email regarding the Droid Bionic. It seems that Motorola is looking for users to take part in a “project” for the Droid Bionic, which seems to have translated to what was formerly known as a “soak test”.
The copy of the email reads as follows:
“Thanks for joining the Motorola Feedback Network. We are preparing a project for owners of the Motorola Droid Bionic on Verizon, and would like to invite you to participate. Click <removed> to take a short enrollment survey for this project. Please note that you must be a member in good standing of the Motorola Owners’ Forums to take part.
If you are no longer using your Droid Bionic and wish to update your Motorola Feedback Network profile so you can be part of projects for a different Motorola phone, please <removed>. If you use the same computer as previous registrations, you can update your profile. If you do not, simply re-register with your current Motorola product. To opt out of the MFN see the link at the bottom of this email.
This is a confidential project under the terms of the Motorola Feedback Network. Do not post any details or information about this project on any public sites.
Thanks — we hope to be in contact with you soon.
Motorola Owners’ Forums
Motorola Feedback Network”
It’s more than likely that Motorola is looking for Droid Bionic owners to test out an update that they are planning to release for the device. This update was revealed at the beginning of the month, and was given a rough estimate of completion in 30-60 days. We’re guessing that this update probably has to do with a list of bugs that have been encountered by Droid Bionic users, along with several new features and improvements we hope.
Next Story: Green Vehicle Technology, Where Are We At?
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2013-04-15: Motorola DROID Bionic Begins Receiving Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-04-05: Motorola DROID Bionic Owners Reportedly Receiving Invitations To Test Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2011-12-13: Motorola Droid Bionic major update rolling out now
- 2011-12-08: Massive DROID BIONIC update on the way
- 2011-10-20: Motorola Droid Bionic will be getting Ice Cream Sandwich update