For those of you who haven’t got a chance to see the Motorola DROID RAZR in action yet, we’ve got some good news for you. Someone managed to get his hands on the device and kindly posted up a short video walkthrough of the phone online. We get to see the phone’s boot up animation, a 4G speed test, Motoblur and some shots of the phone on its side. Judging by the video clip, the phone’s screen looks pretty amazing, and there doesn’t seem to be any hint of slow down at all.
The phone launches on November 10th for $300 with a 2-year contract on Verizon. Anybody planning to pick up the device? Check out the walkthrough video after the break:
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: 4g lte, Android, droid razr, Motorola, Verizon,
- Seen at: phandroid