Several weeks back we reported that photos of the Motorola DROID4 had surfaced, and now it looks like we could be inching closer to its release as the device has started appearing in several of Verizon’s systems, hinting at a possible release by the end of the year if all goes well.
For those who may have forgotten, the Motorola DROID4 is a slider Android smartphone with 4G LTE capabilities on Verizon’s network. The processor remains unknown at this point, but in terms of its other specs, it will sport a 4” display, a slideout keyboard, 4G LTE connectivity, front and rear cameras with 1080p HD video recording and will run on an unknown version of Android, although we’re guessing most probably Gingerbread 2.3.
It appears that quite a lot of powerhouse devices are headed Verizon’s way, such was the Motorola Droid RAZR, Samsung Galaxy Nexus and it seems that the Motorola DROID4 is a phone to look out for as well – what will be your choice?
- 2014-04-22: PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21: HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-20: Verizon Galaxy S4 KitKat Release Expected May 2nd
- 2014-04-20: Verizon LG G2 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2011-10-26: Motorola Droid RAZR pre-orders begin tomorrow
- 2011-09-29: Samsung Stratosphere specs leaked
- 2011-09-14: Motorola Dinara test photo surfaces
- 2011-09-09: DROID Bionic extended battery doesn't look too bad
- 2011-08-25: Select Motorola Xoom users to receive 4G LTE upgrade