We are a society who is obsessed with getting things done – and fast, and the Motorola MT917 smartphone is one such handset to hit China Mobile by delivering what most of us want – while being a tough nut to crack at that. Asked to imagine an armored supermodel handset complete with a high level intellect and there you have it – the Motorola MT917 in all of its glory. Moving along to China’s TD-SCDMA speed, it is an extremely slim device at just 8.5mm, and will be completely protected by KEVLAR fiber, not to mention having scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla Glass. Not only that, a zinc frame and splash guard coating is located both inside and out, and there is no compromise in terms of style or durability.
Not only that, it has a rather generous 4.5″ display at 1280 x 720 resolution, in addition to a super 13-megapixel camera which is one of the highest resolution yet. Available in China from the middle of next month onwards, the Android 2.3 Gingerbread powered Motorola MT917 will run on a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, sporting an impressive 1GB RAM as well as touting an “incredible battery life”, although it remains to be seen just how long the battery will last with regular use. Do you think it will catch on in China when available? [Press Release]
Next Story: ASUS Transformer Prime shown off on video
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]