Want to design your own collectible robot and have it printed out in 3D glory? You can do so with My Robot Nation offering the ability to churn out your cute little robot collectibles for yourself or as gifts for this upcoming holiday season. Heck, they will even deliver it to your door for added convenience. With billions of combinations to choose from, you need not worry about bumping into another robot that looks the same like yours, unless, of course, you are soulmates with said person simply because the both of you are so similar!
Touted to be the first consumer-friendly digital-to-actual 3D creation service in the world, it does not matter whether you have any artistic or computer skills, you can still easily churn out your own custom robot collectible via the online route, and have it printed in full color, and in 3D to boot! You can choose from 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″ and 6″ models that will cost you $17.99, $24.99, $52.99, $99.99 and $169.99, respectively.
Next Story: Speed Demon front row seats
- 2014-04-23 Chinese Company Constructs 10 Houses Per Day With 3D Printer
- 2014-04-20 Man Compares $50 3D Printed Hand To $42,000 Prosthetic Limb
- 2014-04-20 3D Printed Cast With Ultrasonic Vibrations Helps Speed Up Recovery
- 2014-04-13 Mobile Fab Bicycle Delivers 3D Printing On Taiwan's Streets
- 2014-04-11 Micro 3D Printer Kickstarter Hits The $2 Million Mark In 3 Days